Sunday, September 16, 2012

New Post Schedule (Mon., Wed., Fri.) and a Facebook Page!

Hello! I hope you are having a lovely Sunday :]

So I just wanted to post a quick update about a couple of changes.

First, I decided to get organized and create a posting schedule! Huzzah! Reviews will be posted on Mondays and Fridays, and my writing tip feature will be posted on Wednesdays.

I will probably post more frequently than 3 times a week (like participating in Top Ten Tuesday, or posting bookish news), but my main features will now be on a schedule.

Second, I have finally created a facebook page for Read. Write. Love. :D You can visit it here, and like it to stay up to date with my reviews, etc.

Also, I have added some cute social media icons for Goodreads, Twitter, and the new facebook page which I made myself, over to the right. Yay for organization!

Well, those were my accomplishments for the week :]

Have a great Sunday, and happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...