Thursday, September 6, 2012

Follow Friday: What Are You Reading Right Now?

Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This week's question is...

Q. What are you reading right now? What do you think of it?





A. I'm reading Seraphina by Rachel Hartman.

It's a High Fantasy about dragons who can take human form. The peace treaty between them is being threatened by the murder of one of the nobles which looks suspiciously like the work of a dragon.

I'm halfway through and have been enjoying it so far, though sometimes the pacing does get a little slow. But I shall reserve final judgement until the last page! At the moment I'm on the fence between 4 and 5 stars.




What are you reading? Tell me below, and if you are a new follower please let me know so I can follow you back :]

Happy reading!

15 comments:

  1. My wife just picked up this book. We have heard good things about it.

    New follower via GFC

    http://abookishco-op.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seraphina is going to be my next read. I've heard so many good things about it. I'm glad you are liking it so far.

    Old follower.
    My Feature & Follow =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to read that book. I like dragons :D
    New Follower :)
    Check out MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting sounding book. I've never heard of it!

    Old follower.

    Christina @Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. New GFC follower! :D

    I didn't like this book. There were a lot of things I liked, but I couldn't connect with Seraphina and it felt a bit too slow for me. I hope it will stay this good for you and that it will be a 5 star read :)

    Visit my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Serephina yet, but I do want to. I am often not in the right mind-frame to read high fantasy, but I've heard good things about this book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to check this book out, but I'm not sure how much I would actually like it. Won't know 'til I give it a try!

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read this book! Thanks for stopping by :)
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems like this book is becoming quite popular, I might have to read it soon!

    New follower :)

    My Feature Follow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I've been wanting to read this!
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this book looks an epic read!

    I am currently reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone:)

    New Follower:

    http://alexsbookishblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seraphina sounds amazing, and the cover... <3
    I’m a new follower through FF, my blog is here: http://rinnreads.blogspot.com =)
    Rinn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Followed back!
    I've heard of this before and it defintely sounds like my cup of tea :3 I'm adding it to my wishlist
    Thanks for stopping by
    Lauren @ Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cool! :)

    Old GFC **NEW** Linky Follower. :)

    Would love for you to check out my FF at Between the Bind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait for your review on seraphina! One of the books I really want! And the cover is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by:) new GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...