If you decide to participate you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
I'm down for all of that, so I signed up :] I'm still a little uncertain exactly what to expect (what is a mini challenge?) because I've never done anything like this before, but it sounds awesome!
I don't really have a to-do list exactly so much as few goals:
1. Learn everything I can so I don't feel like such a noob! haha
2. Make my blog better than it was before Bloggiesta.
3. Meet some awesome new bloggers :]
Are you participating? If you'd like to participate, Bloggiesta runs from September 28-30 and you can sign up at There's a Book.
Hope you're having a lovely Wednesday!