Well, my name is Kaitlin and I may or may not be more than a little obsessed with books. I like to use the word 'passionate' (it makes me sound less crazy).
I'm a 21 year old college student studying to become an English teacher (abusers of grammar beware!). I also want to get my Masters in creative writing because I love to write!
My passion is story in all of its forms--books, movies, plays, history...I even enjoy classical/instrumental music because I feel that the sounds of the instruments tell a story.
I am also a HUGE animal lover! I'm that girl who can't resist asking people if I can pet their dog when I'm out and about *sheepish grin*.
My weirdest pet so far is my grumpy little hedgehog, Houston. Cute right? :D His spikes make cuddling a tad bit tricky though, ha.
- Genre: YA fantasy
- Fictional creature: Werewolves!
- Animal: horses
- ipad games: Fruit Ninja & Whale Trail
- Foreign food: Italian & Chinese
5 Things I don't like:1. Bad grammar
3. Alcohol! My family teases me about this but I just don't like it, it burns! :P
4. Elevators. They freak me out and make me dizzy @_@ I'll take the stairs any day!
5. Mexican food (aka evil on a plate)
Find me on:Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5689264-kaitlin
Shoot me an email at: Readwritelove17@gmail.com (I haven't gotten into the habit of checking this daily so it may take me a bit to reply. My apologies in advance.)