Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Beautiful Creatures Movie Trailer!

So to make up for my lack of a writing tip this week, I have a quick post about the Beautiful Creatures trailer! Yay!
"There were no surprises in Gatlin County.
We were pretty much the epicenter of the middle of nowhere.
At least, that's what I thought.
Turns out, I couldn't have been more wrong.
There was a curse.
There was a girl.
And in the end, there was a grave."
-Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl



  

Alright, so after watching the trailer I have to say that I am really excited to see this movie! The Florence & the Machine song, Seven Devils, was PERFECT for the trailer and mood of the book, and it made it feel so epic! You can view the trailer here.

I'm not too crazy about the cast, honestly--the characters don't look anything like I pictured them. I'm fine with the girl who is playing Lena (Alice Englert), but I really don't like the guy who's cast as Ethan (Alden Ehrenreich).

He doesn't look like how I pictured Ethan AT ALL and I don't know if I'll be able to get used to him. Hopefully he will do a good portrayal of the character, though. (And that was one epic kiss in the trailer!)

You can view the full cast here.


Even though I have mixed feelings about the books, I will definitely go see this movie. I really did like the first Beautiful Creatures book--the setting, the story, the characters. But sadly, for me I liked each book less and less as the series went along. But maybe I would enjoy them more as movies? Hmm.

What do you think? Do you like the cast? Will you see the movie?

Dark secrets will come to light.

2.13.13

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...