Top Ten Bookish Confessions
1. I use library receipts as bookmarks. *embarrassed grin*
2. I always have to put my bookmark (aka my library receipt) in the exact middle of the book. o.0
3. Sometimes if I come across a typo, misspelled word, etc., I will write in the book and correct it. (I'm a compulsive editor ^.^' )
4. I take a book with me wherever I go--even if I don't intend to read it. It just makes me feel better knowing I have a book with me I can read if the occasion arises.
5. I can't stand audio books because when I read books I give each character a different voice in my head and I don't like someone making a voice for them. I want to listen to the voices in my own head! @_@
6. Once I intentionally kept a library book a day after it was due because I wasn't finished and there was a hold on it so I couldn't renew it. *blushes*
7. I don't like to tell people who are older than me that I read YA because I feel like as soon as I confess it's like *insta-judge* @_@ Why do people look down upon YA anyways??
8. Once upon a time I was in love with Twilight...now I find it incredibly cheesy. Sparkling vampires? *face palm*
9. I check my library account online to see if my holds are in yet as often as I check my e-mail. ^.^'
10. I buy books from Walmart more often than I do from the bookstore.I'm such a horrible person. *hides face in hands*
What were your top ten confessions??