1. Under the Never Sky by Veronica RossiThis is the best book I've read this year! The character development was amazing, and I loved the storyline and the world the author created. If you haven't read this yet you need to ASAP!
2. Cinder by Marissa MeyerThe author did such a creative spin on the Cinderella story with this book! This is hands-down the best fairytale re-telling I've ever read. I loved the futuristic setting with all the cyborgs, very cool.
3. Hallowed by Cynthia HandThis is my favorite angel story. I love the world the author creates with the 'angel-bloods'. Though some things about this book did frustrate me it was still an amazing sequel with thought-provoking themes and some good surprises!
4. Fateful by Claudia GrayWerewolves + the Titanic. This book was basically my heaven.
5. Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn BarnesI fell in love with this whole series, but Trial by Fire was my favorite. I love the whole idea of a human being raised by werewolves! Very interesting and different. Plus, Bryn, Devon, and Lake were all awesome characters :]
6. The Savage Grace by Bree Despain*le sigh* I am so in love with Daniel. I have a thing for werewolves.
7. Wither by Lauren DeStefanoThis dystopian was really different from others out there. The premise was really interesting and the story really gripped me. It really made me think about different real-life issues as well, like prostitution and sex trafficking.
8. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock*embarrassed grin* Well, beings that this is the 4th werewolf book to make it onto the list you've probably figured out by now that I'm a little obsessed. Teehee ;] This premise was really different from other werewolf books--a werewolf serial killer? Very interesting read!
9. Touch of Power by Maria V. SnyderI love Maria Snyder's books! This was such an interesting, fun read and I loved the fantasy world she created. I can't wait for the sequel :]
10. The False Prince by Jennifer NielsenThis book was so addicting! Three boys are chosen to be trained to impersonate the prince. The main character was interesting--he was so stubborn, cocky, and always had a witty remark ready.
What were your top ten?