1. Book Sculptures
Probably my favorite form of book art, these blow my mind. I would love to have one of these on my shelf!
2. Painted Pages
I am in love with these! I could fill up my whole wall with this sort of art. I'm dying to try this for myself.
3. Books in Bloomtutorial.
4. Picture This
Bind together old book pages and glue on your photos for an awesome, unique photo album!
5. Book Boxstorage container ever! You can decoupage a box of any shape or size, and even dress it up with ribbon, buttons, flowers, etc.
6. Books Grow On Treesornament look awesome on your tree this Christmas? Or if Christmas is too far away you can use it as decoration in your room.
7. Book PlanterGot a green thumb? This book planter is a unique way for the book lover who loves to garden to display their plants. I'd love to make one of these! Or two, or three...
8. Wear A BookEvery book lover's dream dress...
9. Book Wreath
So elegant! I would love to have this wreath in my room!
10. Book Covers
What a cool idea! Use book pages to create new covers for your journal/notebook. Make some book covered pencils to go along with it. This would be a fun project for back to school :]
11. Books Are Made of Letters
12. Create a Collage
13. Wrap It Upwrapping paper and gift tags from book pages.
14. Create A Piece of ArtRachel Ashe. Who knew that was even an art form??
15. Folded PagesThis takes dog-earring pages to a whole new level....
Wow!These are just a handful of the many creative book crafts out there. Who knew there were so many awesome things you could do with books?? I don't think I'll be able to look at a book the same way again!
Feeling inspired? I know I am! Which of these would you like to try? Which is your favorite?
Happy Sunday, and happy reading!